Dayonix Calcirate® Stick is an innovative direct stick of fast melting powder that provides calcium, Vitamin D3, phosphorus, Zinc and Lactulose for an optimal gut support vital to the calcium and magnesium absorption for bones and skin health. This combination of CALCIRATE® Sachets is a unique and efficacy way of ameliorating bones health.
Dayonix Calcirate® Stick has key ingredients as following:
- Calcium, which is the most abundant mineral in the body, and essential for maintenance of bones and teeth health, as well as proper nerve and muscle function. Therefore, ensuring an adequate intake of it is vital for men and women of all ages. Moreover, this mineral and phosphorus are particularly essential for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Zinc and vitamin D3 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures. Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older.
Vitamin D3, recommended by UK Department of Health, is crucial for absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 Stick||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D3||5 µg||100|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram, gr = gram
Direction of Use
One stick daily.
Empty the stick onto the tongue, with no need to water.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.
- This product it is suitable for children above 16 years
- Not for sale in UK