Dayonix Irofix® supplements including the Dayonix Irofix® Capsule, contain microencapsulated iron that avoids the Iron’s unpleasant metallic taste, does not taint the teeth and is easy on the digestive track. Moreover, due to its unique microencapsulation delivery system, inhibits the interaction with other food ingredients. Thus, highly sensitive ingredients such as vitamins or unsaturated fatty acids are protected against the oxidative capacity of free iron. This contributes to a stable final product, which maintains both its nutritional value and its pleasant taste throughout the entire shelf life of the supplement. Iron is essential for the body as it contributes to the normal formation and maintenance of healthy red blood cells and hemoglobin that help carry oxygen from the lungs to the muscle and other organs.
This supplement also contains:
- Vitamin C to increase the non-hem iron absorption and copper for better iron transport.
- Zinc, and Selenium needed to improve immunity and hair, nail and skin health.
- Vitamin B12, and B6, which are vital for energy-yielding metabolism, contribution to neurological and psychological function. They are also key nutrients for the formation of red blood cells and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- No metallic taste
- No staining on the teeth
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 Capsule||% NRV*|
|Microencapsulated iron||20 mg||142|
|Vitamin C||206 mg||257|
|Vitamin B12||2 µg||80|
|Folic Acid||500 µg||250|
|Vitamin B6||3.75 mg||267|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.