Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health promotes absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations, also maintenance of bones and teeth, normal muscle function and immune system.
||Per 0.2 ml
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
From 1 month to 1 year: 0.1 ml, once daily.
From 1 to 5 years: 0.2 ml, once daily.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 50 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended in children under 1 month
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.