Dayonix MutiPrenatal 1 is a combination of essential minerals and vitamins, such as Methyl folate, Vitamin D, Iron, B complex vitamins, Iodine and others, which have been proven to aid the development of the baby, as well as promoting the mothers’ health.
This product has key ingredients such as:
- Folic acid: We know how Folic acid is important before and during pregnancy and that a certain percentage of women are at risk of developing a folate deficiency that might be dangerous during such a delicate phase.
Dayonix Prenatal Multivitamin contains l-methyl folate, which is combined with Copper and Iron that are essential for the blood and nervous system of foetus and mother. Both these minerals are in bisglycinate form, which is gentle on the stomach, does not provoke nausea, and is highly absorbable.
- B-Vitamins function as regulators of metabolic processes and as co-enzymes which without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. Therefore, B-Vitamins are necessary for energy and general vitality, normal skin and mucous membranes and nervous system normal function.
- Zinc that is especially essential during pregnancy since cell growth, DNA synthesis and cell division happens at faster rhythm in fetus. This essential mineral also helps support the mother’s immune system, maintains the sense of taste and smell, and heals wounds.
- Vitamin D is essential for normal bones and immune system.
|Ingredients||Per 1 Tablet||%NRV*|
|Vitamin A (as Betacarotene 20%)||770 mcg||96.2|
|Vitamin E||16.5 IU||100|
|Vitamin C||85 mg||106|
|Folic acid||800 mcg||400|
|Vitamin B1||1.4 mg||127|
|Vitamin B2||1.4 mg||100|
|Vitamin B3||18 mg||112.5|
|Vitamin B6||1.9 mg||135.7|
|Vitamin B12||5.2 mcg||208|
|Vitamin D3||1000 IU||500|
|Vitamin K1||90 mcg||120|
|Vitamin B5||6 mg||100|
Direction of Use
Adults: take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.