Cardiovascular Health, Normal Blood Flow
This supplement has a formula designed to promote a healthy heart system through arterial protection, and circulation improvement. It contains EPA/DHA, Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, Grape seed, Gotu Kola and Pine bark extracts and is rich in Proanthocyanidins, triterpenes and Pine Bark extract. respectively, which protect against unhealthy lifestyles and premature arterial aging.
As age goes beyond, plaque which is made up of lipids, inflammatory cells, cellular waste, and calcium, builds up on the walls of the arteries. Somehow, nowadays, due to stress, unhealthy lifestyles and pollution, this problem seems to occur in younger population too. The gradual accumulation of plaque causes the blood vessels to narrow over time. Moreover, these plaques may also become unstable and rupture. Such destructive situations can potentially damage the inner lining of the arteries (endothelium) and block blood flow, which leads to suffer from an unhealthy heart.
In order to protect your heart and improve arterial blood flow Phoenix has developed the Phoenix Crono® which has main constituents as following:
- The Grapeseed Extract including Resveratrol that helps maintain healthy cells, supports a healthy blood flow and works synergistically for greater anti-aging properties.
- Resveratrol which also improves healthy insulin sensitivity, enhances mitochondrial function, reduces inflammation, and protects against the effects of unhealthy lifestyles.
- Fish oil’s EPA and DHA which support heart and brain functions, and balance the inflammatory responses of the body.
- Sun flower oil that aids in lowering total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL), known as “bad” cholesterol.
- The Pine bark extract which has been proven to improve endothelial function and arterial blood flow. Additionally, it is known to reduce oxidative stress, modulate inflammatory factors, and help inhibit platelet aggregation.
- Gotu Kola which has been demonstrated to enhance the stability of arterial plaque. Stable plaque is characterized by a fibrous cap rich in collagen that holds the plaque in place. Gotu Kola modulates production of collagen and supports healthy inflammation levels and free radical defense mechanisms.
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 Softgel||%NRV*|
|Fish oil||333.3 mg*||–|
|Grape seed extract||150 mg||–|
|Gotu kola||100 mg||–|
|Pine bark extract||50 mg||–|
|Vitamin E||24 mg||200|
|Coenzyme Q10||10 mg||–|
|Folic acid||400 mcg*||200|
|Vitamin D3||760 IU*||380|
|Vitamin B12||5 mcg||200|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, IU= International Unit, mcg = microgram, mg = milligram
One softgel daily, with dinner.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.