Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Copper, Selenium and Boron to ensure bone health.
Dayonix Calcirate® Caplet has key ingredients as following:
- Calcium, which is the most abundant mineral in the body, and essential for maintenance of bones and teeth health, as well as proper nerve and muscle function. Therefore, ensuring an adequate intake of it is vital for men and women of all ages. Moreover, this mineral is particularly essential for normal growth and development of bone in children.
- Vitamin D3, which is crucial for absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Magnesium along with vitamin D3 have a key role in maintenance of muscle function and bones and teeth health.
- Copper, Zinc and vitamin D3 contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures. Vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older.
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health