kidssi Multivitamin syrup
Nutrition is one of the major factors in children’s development and growth. Different vitamins and minerals are needed for normal function of child’s brain, immunity system and other organs. Adequate nutrient intake can usually be achieved through a well-balanced diet. However, poor nutritional habits in children may lead to low concentrations of vitamins and minerals in the body, which will impair children’s function at school, physical activity and psychological health.
This product is formulated with a unique combination of necessary micronutrients with a great flavor providing the desired quantity of organic iron, vitamin B complex including vitamin B1, B2, B6, and minerals like copper and zinc, which are specified to growth improvement, intellectual and cognitive development and appetite increase in children of one and older
Dayonix Kidssi® Multivitamin Syrup is an orange-flavored supplement, which contains:
- B-Vitamins functioning as regulators of metabolic processes and as co-enzymes which without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. Therefore, B-Vitamins are necessary for energy and general vitality, and nervous system normal function.
- Vitamin A that promotes normal growth and development by maintenance of, normal vision, and the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D, which promotes absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations, also maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Iron is a necessary trace element found in nearly all living organisms, necessary for red blood cell production to carry oxygen, essential for a healthy body function
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health