The first 5 years of life are critical for proper growth and development, a positive change in size, and/or maturation and biological and functional progress.
Dayonix Kidssi® Growth Syrup is a lemon, orange-flavored supplement that contains:
- Vitamin A that promotes normal growth and development by maintenance of, normal vision, and the normal function of the immune system
- 10µg Vitamin D3, which promotes absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations, also maintenance of bones and teeth.
- vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Zinc supports normal growth and development by contribution to normal carbohydrates and protein metabolism and synthesis. Adequate zinc intake combined with Vitamin A helps with maintenance of normal hair, skin, nail and normal function of the immune system.
- L-arginine, omega-3 fatty acids (mainly DHA and EPA) with current low intakes in most developed countries, Iodine, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, and calcium combination to assure you about your child’s nutrition intake.
- Contains Fish and Soy
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 10 ml||%NRV*|
|Fish Oil (Microencapsulated)||250 mg||–|
|Vitamin E||12 mg||100|
|Vitamin A||250 µg||31.25|
|Vitamin D3||10 µg||200|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
2.5ml/10kg once daily, with main meal.
Shake well before use.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended for children under 3-year-old.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- Excessive consume can cause laxative effects
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.