The UK Department of Health advises that all children up to the age of 5 years should be given a supplement that contains vitamins A, C and D.
This product is formulated with essential amounts of Vitamins A, C and D to improve the growth and development of your baby.
Dayonix Kiddsi® Vitamin A+D+C Drops is a strawberry-flavored supplement, which contains:
- Vitamins A and C. Infants brain and nervous system grow and develops very fast and nutritional status of some vitamins have a great role on maintaining it. In addition, their immune system is not fully developed in their first year of life. So the need for adequate amounts of these vitamins, which are essential in function of both nervous and immune system is out of doubt.
- Vitamin D, which promotes absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations, also maintenance of bones and teeth
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 1 ml||%NRV*|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin A||400 µg||50|
|Vitamin D3||10 µg||200|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
From 1 month to 1 year: 0.5 ml once daily, equals to 5 drops.
From 1 to 5 years: 1 ml once daily, equals to 10 drops.
Shake well before use.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended in children under 1 month
- Excessive consume can cause laxative effects.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.