A unique formulation for Men’s health after 50.
Getting older does not necessarily mean you have to change your lifestyle and the activities you have always enjoyed. Dayonix Multivitamin Men 50+ contains a variety of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients like Lutein, Lycopene contribute to support your health and energy.
Dayonix Men 50+Multivitamin has key ingredients as following:
- B-Vitamins functioning as regulators of metabolic processes and as co-enzymes which without them the energy yielding nutrients cannot provide and release their energy. Therefore, B-Vitamins are necessary for energy and general vitality, normal skin and mucous membranes and nervous system normal function
- Vitamin A, D, C, Zinc and Selenium needed to improve immunity.
- Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health promotes absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, maintenance of normal blood calcium concentrations, also maintenance of bones and teeth, normal muscle function and immune system.
- Iodine with contribution to normal cognitive and neurological function in combination with Manganese for normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Chromium which contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and maintenance of blood glucose concentration
- Magnesium helps with reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It may support neurotransmission and muscle contraction including heart muscle.
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health
|Ingredients||per 1 Tablet||% NRV*|
|Vitamin A||750 IU||33|
|Beta Carotene||1800 mcg||*|
|Vitamin E||22.5 mg||187.5|
|Vitamin C||180 mg||225|
|Folic acid||500 mcg||250|
|Vitamin B1||4.2 mg||381|
|Vitamin B2||4.6 mg||328|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg||100|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Vitamin B12||45 mcg||1800|
|Vitamin D3||800 IU||400|
|Vitamin K1||25 mcg||33.3|
|Vitamin B5||12.5 mg||208|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, IU= International Unit, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
Men over 50 years old: 1 Tablet per day.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.