This supplement is effective and very well tolerated, being suitable for the whole family, children and adults alike.
Dayonix Respigen® liquefies the sticky mucus trapped in the bronchi, allowing it to be coughed up more easily.
Dayonix Respigen® has key ingredients as following:
- Mucosal membrane of nose and throat have a great role in protecting your body from germs attacks. Different conditions like polluted air or cold weather may make this mucosal membrane dry and weak. Respigen is rich in Vitamin A, which contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Iron is essential for transferring oxygen through your body in order to have a better function. Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism, Vitamin C increases iron absorption and Copper contributes to normal iron transport.
- Copper, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Vitamin A contribute to the normal function of the immune system, your defense shield against germ and many other diseases.
- Copper and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress which is one of the main causes of cell damage and cell death.
- Respigen contains herb extracts of : Ivy, Thyme, Peppermint and Astragalus.
- Contains Vitamin D, recommended by UK Department of Health
|Nutritional Ingredients||Per 15 ml||%NRV*|
|Astragalus Extract (Astragalus membranaceus)||100 mg||–|
|Thyme Extract (Thymus vulgaris)||75 mg||–|
|Vitamin C||40 mg||50|
|Ivy Dry Extract (Hedera helix)||33 mg||–|
|Vitamin E||18 mg||150|
|Bromelain from Pineapple (Ananas comosus)||10 mg||–|
|Peppermint Extract (Mentha piperita)||10 mg||–|
|Vitamin A||859 µg||107|
|Vitamin D3||10 µg||200|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Values, µg = microgram, mg = milligram
Direction of Use
1 to 3 years: 2.5 ml twice daily, pure or diluted in water.
3 to 12 years: 5 ml twice daily, pure or diluted in water.
Adults: 5 ml three times daily, pure or diluted in water.
- This product must not replace a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the advisable daily intake.
- Keep the container in a cool and dry place, out of children’s reach & sight.
- Once opened keep it in the fridge and consume within 30 days.
- Not recommended in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Not recommended for children under 1-year-old.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are under medical treatment, consult your physician before taking supplements.
- Not for sale in UK